Hello there! Nice to see you again!
It’s Tuesday so you know that means it’s time for Top Ten Tuesday. Every week I participate in Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by the wonderful people at The Broke and Bookish. Each week we combine our love for lists and all things bookish by creating a list based on an official theme. This week’s theme is Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013. We’ll see if I actually make 10 bookish goals…
1. GoodReads Challenge: I am participating in the 2013 GoodReads Reading Challenge this year and I have a goal of reading 80 books. I missed the same goal this year by 6 books so I’m going for it again! I hope to exceed my goal and read even more though.
2. Audiobook Challenge: I also plan of being a part of the 2013 YA Audiobook Challenge again this year, If you’ve read my blog at all you probably know how much I love audiobooks so this one is super-duper easy for me! I’m going to attempt the Head Bang’n level where I have to listen to 36+ audiobooks, and review at least 24 of them. I got this.
3. Sunshine State Books: As usual I’ll read all 15 of the 2013-2014 Florida Sunshine State books after they’re released in May. I partly have to so I can better promote them with my students but I also love being introduced to great middle grades lit every year.
4. Read from my own stack. I have so many books on my shelves that I haven’t even touched yet. My goal is to take out a good chunk of those this year as well.
5. Jane Austen Share: Get my husband to read Pride and Prejudice. I have been trying for years. He loves the movies, but has yet to read any of Jane Austen’s books. This year it shall be done.
6. Scheduling: Get my BookTasty on a scheduling calendar. I need to be better at organizing and running BookTasty this year and I already bought a little planner to help with this. After I came home from the store, I immediately found a fun pen and got started on planning! Nerd alert!
7. Banners: Create new banners featuring my BookTasty Monster for my weekly posts. My husband is my graphic designer so this is really another goal for him….
8. E-Galleys: To read more of the e-galleys I receive on NetGalley. I had a bunch this year, but only read a small portion of them.
Okay, so I didn’t actually make it to 10, but I don’t want to overdo it! I am believe these goals are realistic so I think I can accomplish them all this year! Do you have any bookish goals for 2013?